Ready to join Temecula Valley Pop Warner for our 2018 Season?
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
1. Begin your registration online:
You will save time if/when attending an In-Person Registration by starting your registration online!
2. Continue through the process online until you reach check-out. You have two choices available to you at this point:
- Make a payment (payment plan available). This will complete the online portion of your registration. Proceed to step 3.
- Leave your registration in the cart and attend an In-Person Registration to complete the process with the Player Agent and Treasurer (payment plans available). You will need the paperwork below.
3. Gather your paperwork:
- Player Contract - Fill out completely, make sure parent and player sign the bottom of the 2nd page
- Physical form - Fill out the 1st page completely. Your doctor will need to complete the 2nd page. Physicals must be dated after January 1, 2018. TVPW offers physicals ($25) at select events, for your convenience
- Birth Certificate - A clear copy will be needed
- Report Card in June - When final report cards are issued in June, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a copy to equipment distribution
4. Turn in completed Paperwork:
- Attend an In-Person Registration or other TVPW event where paperwork will be collected. Hard copies of each document listed above will need to be turned in.
- Football - Email player documents (player contract, physical form, birth certificate) to: email@example.com. Email final report cards (issued in June) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your player's first and last name in the Subject line of your emails
- Cheer - Email all required documents (participant contract, physical form, birth certificate, and final report card issued in June) to: email@example.com. Include your participant's first and last name in the Subject line of your email