2017 Registration is Open
Forms and FAQ links:
Ready to join Temecula Valley Pop Warner for our 2017 Season? Let's Get Started!
2017 Registration Updates
* Jr. Varsity Football (closed - waiting list only)
* Jr. Varsity Cheer (closed). NOTE: Jr. Pee Wee and Flag Cheer registration will remain open thru June 30.
Thank you for your interest in registering your child with TVPW. Once your online registration is complete you will have instructions sent to you as to your next steps on our registration process.
Look out for this email below that will be sent to your email on file once you have registered your player. Attached to the email will be the forms listed in the email below.
Thank you for your registration with TVPW, we look forward to seeing you on the field soon.
There are a few things you will need to do so your player's registration is complete. Once you register online, you must turn in all paperwork to the Board to complete your registration. We will have in person opportunities to do this (or) you may email your completed forms to: email@example.com
- Player Contract - Please print the Contract and fill it out completely.
- Physical form - Please print the physical form and fill out the front, and have your doctor fill out page 2. Make sure your doctor has signed and dated the form in 2017.
- Birth Certificate - Please send a clear copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
Email Instructions: Please email ALL completed paperwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD'S NAME IN THE SUBJECT WHEN SENDING ALL PAPERWORK.
Upcoming In Person Turn-In Dates:
When final report cards are received, please scan and email a copy of your child's report card and email it to: email@example.com . You may also make a copy of it and bring it to equipment distribution (dates TBA).
Traditionally begin August 1st.
Are always on Saturday. This is a travel sport and approximately half of our games will be played at other locations. We are one of 17 Associations in the Palomar Conference which include associations from as far north as Wildomar, south as Scripps Ranch, east as Ramona and West as Oceanside.