Palomar Conference will host make-up weight certification this Saturday at Los Alamos Sports Park in Murrieta. This is for any player who was unable to attend weight certifications on August 5th. If you've weighed in previously, you are not eligible to weigh in again.
Any player who missed weigh in will need to reach out to their coach to make sure they attend weigh in this Saturday with their official player card and photo. This will be provided by Temecula Valley Pop Warner in advance. If you show up without this, you will be unable to weigh in. This is the last weigh in for the 2017 season.
Date: Saturday, August 12
Location: Los Alamos Sports Park
Join TVPW board members, coaches and volunteers for these voluntary pre-season conditioning clinics every Tuesday and Thursday in July. Pre-register by Saturday, July 22 and get a Free TVPW 2017 t-shirt at the July 27 Coach Eddie Rangel memorial workout.
TVPW will be hosting an equipment fitting this Thursday at Temecula Middle School from 5:30-7:30pm. Registrants will be fitted for spirit wear, helmets and shoulder pads. We will also be collecting any outstanding payments and paperwork.
Date: June 29, 2017
Where: Temecula Middle School (equipment shed / back field)
Sunday May 21, 2017 (Birdsall Sports Park)
* Junior Varsity | Player Check in 11am | Assessment 11:30 - 12:30pm
* Pee Wee | Player Check in 12pm | Assessments 12:30 - 1:30pm
* Junior Pee Wee | Player Check in 1pm | Assessments 1:30 - 2:30pm
* Junior MM and Mighty Mite | Player Check In 2pm | Assessments 2:30 - 3:30pm
Early bird registration - Save on 2017 registration thru Saturday, Feb 25.
Join TVPW for a fun-filled evening September, 9, as we host our annual fundraiser Carnival. Each team will be introduced with their head coach and staff. In addition, there is a variety of food, games, and booths full of great stuff for kids and parents to enjoy.
This year, TVPW will also host a vendor area for Temecula Valley businesses to connect with the TVPW community. If you know of any businesses interested in a vendor space, please email: email@example.com . 10 spaces are available at a cost of $200 ea. Vendors may promote products and services (no retail sales at the event).
Please join us for picture day, August 20. Your registration includes individual and team photo pack.
Here's what's included at no additional cost:
- (1) 3.5"x5" individual photo
- (1) 5"x7" team photo
- (1) Cardboard frame
- (1) 3" button
- (4) wallet sized photos
Picture Day Schedule
Located at the Temecula CRC: 30875 Rancho Vista Rd, Temecula, CA 92592
If you'd like to order additional photos, packages, or unique items, please click on the images below for additional options and order forms.
League Weigh-Ins / Weight Certification
(required for all players - must attend).
- Time: 8am (arrive by 7:45am)
- Location: Chaparral High School | 27215 Nicolas Rd, Temecula, CA 92591
- Important Information:
- Weigh-ins are mandatory - If a player does not attend on the 13th, they will be dropped from the roster. (This is a conference mandate and not TVPW - please be sure to attend).
- All paperwork MUST be turned-in by Monday, August 1. If you have any outstanding paperwork, please turn it in before practice on August 1, or email scanned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must make weight - If a player does not make qualifying weight August 13, they will be forced to move to another division (based on availability). This includes the minimum and maximum weight. TVPW does not have an Unlimted weight division for 2016.
- No make-up date for weigh-in: There will not be a make up date for weigh-in if you miss this event, effectively disqualifying your player from participation for the season.
- Each association will be directed to an area to prepare their teams for weigh-ins and should arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time. PLEASE ARRIVE by 7:30am.
- Players are to be dressed in light weight shorts and t-shirts. All players will be weighed without shoes. No equipment or pads are to be worn.
- Only Palomar Conference, President, Player Agent, or team Business Manager shall be allowed in the certification area. NO COACHES OR PARENTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE GATE OR SCALE AREA.