Back to All Events
League Weigh-Ins / Weight Certification
(required for all players - must attend).
- Time: 8am (arrive by 7:45am)
- Location: Chaparral High School | 27215 Nicolas Rd, Temecula, CA 92591
- Important Information:
- Weigh-ins are mandatory - If a player does not attend on the 13th, they will be dropped from the roster. (This is a conference mandate and not TVPW - please be sure to attend).
- All paperwork MUST be turned-in by Monday, August 1. If you have any outstanding paperwork, please turn it in before practice on August 1, or email scanned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must make weight - If a player does not make qualifying weight August 13, they will be forced to move to another division (based on availability). This includes the minimum and maximum weight. TVPW does not have an Unlimted weight division for 2016.
- No make-up date for weigh-in: There will not be a make up date for weigh-in if you miss this event, effectively disqualifying your player from participation for the season.
- Each association will be directed to an area to prepare their teams for weigh-ins and should arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time. PLEASE ARRIVE by 7:30am.
- Players are to be dressed in light weight shorts and t-shirts. All players will be weighed without shoes. No equipment or pads are to be worn.
- Only Palomar Conference, President, Player Agent, or team Business Manager shall be allowed in the certification area. NO COACHES OR PARENTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE GATE OR SCALE AREA.