5 Reasons to Register Early for the 2017 Fall Football Season
It's officially March! For many Temecula Valley parents and student athletes basketball season is winding down, and baseball season is beginning. Oh and there's also wrestling, spring soccer, lacrosse, flag football, and a host of other recreational and travel sports you may be involved in. So the question is, why worry about registering for Pop Warner fall football now?
Well there are many good reasons to make the decision to register today. However, we're narrowing it down to the top 5 reasons that are important to your player and your wallet.
Top 5 Reasons to Register for Fall Football - NOW!
1. Discounts - Temecula Valley Pop Warner is offering a early registration discount thru March 31 (or until rosters begin to fill).
2. Payment Plans - New for 2017, TVPW is offering standard payment plans to make the financial commitment a little easier for parents. This is in addition to the early-bird discount! * Flag is offering a (2) payment plan (1 payment due at registration, remaining payment due 3/31). * Tackle is offering a (4) payment plan (1 payment due at registration, payment two due 3/31, payment three due 4/30 and the final payment due 5/31).
3. Get Involved - TVPW will be hosting pre-season skills and conditioning clinics in March and April in conjunction with Redline Athletics. These are free for all kids regardless of whether or not they play football. By getting involved now, your player can begin improving his/her skills, while spending time with their friends and peers.
4. AVOID the Wait List - at some point, registration will close and kids will be moved to a wait list. This happens every year and is unavoidable. Our goal is to provide a home for all players who want to play football or cheer, but at some point we run out of space. The sooner you register - the sooner you can have the peace of mind in knowing that you will be a TVPW player come this August.
5. Get in Front of Coaches - TVPW coaches are involved in skills clinics and preseason activities. This presents a great opportunity to show them your character, charisma, and skills!